Thursday thoughts

{SOURCE}

Forgiveness and sorting things out is hard. So when the other person is acting like they're having a tough time, they really need to come correct, because it's hard for all involved. Especially when the person acting all like I can't do this, is the person who messed up in the first place. I've messed up before, with someone I care deeply about, and I want it to be better, but unfortunately, there is no lamp and no genie that you can rub and poof, it's all okay. Have to talk. SHOW up! Put in the effort and take time to get to a place where we can trust. The people we care about the most, can and will hurt our feelings and disappoint us. The disaapointment is hard. Why do we have to feel so much?! I'd rather not, but then again, I'm glad I do.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts